Easy grilled cedar plank salmon dressed with a simple drizzle of maple syrup and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and chopped fresh parsley.
- 3 6-8 ounce salmon filets, skin removed (1–1.5 pounds)
- 3–4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons minced chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cedar plank for grilling
- Soak cedar plank(s) in warm water for at least one hour before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat for 10 minutes with the cover down (about 400°F). Clean the grates well.
- Arrange salmon fillets on the plank and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle each filet with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup.
- Place plank directly on the grates and above the heat source. Grill for 15-18 minutes for medium.
- Give each piece of salmon a final 1-2 teaspoon drizzle of maple syrup, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Most cedar planks are about 5×11 inches. You can fit about 1.5 pounds of salmon on a 5×11 cedar plank. Buy in bulk on amazon!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 488
- Sugar: 16.4g
- Sodium: 324mg
- Fat: 18.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 57.9g
- Cholesterol: 161mg
Keywords: cedar plank salmon, grilled salmon